Town Council Regular Meeting
South Bethany, Delaware
Audio Recording of the September 11, 2020, Town Council Regular Meeting – Click or Tap Here – This audio recording is posted as a courtesy to the public. Official meeting minutes and audio of all meetings are maintained at Town Hall and are available for review by the public by FOIA request.
Click or tap to open the following PDFs:
This meeting will be conducted electronically pursuant to Governor Carney’s State of Emergency declaration, effective March 13, 2020, as amended. Town Hall is closed to the public.
Electronic information necessary for participation:
Dial in using your phone
United States (Toll Free): 1-866-899-4679
Access Code: 662-281-709
1. Meeting Called to Order
A. Announcement of Absences
2. Adoption of Minutes
A. August 14, 2020, Town Council Regular Meeting
B. August 27, 2020, Town Council Workshop Meeting
3. Discussion and possible vote to implement CRS ordinance change
4. Discussion and possible vote on approval of the second extension of the Mediacom Agreement for renewal negotiation – Resolution No. 4-20.
5. Discussion and possible vote on the type of light pole fixtures (decorative vs standard aluminum) selected for the Route 1 median as required by DelDOT.
6. Leadership Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Mayor’s Report
B. Town Manager’s Report
C. Treasurer’s Report
7. Committee and Commission Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Budget and Finance Committee
B. Canal Water Quality Committee
C. Charter and Code Committee
D. Communications and Public Relations Committee
E. Community Enhancement Committee
F. FEMA Ad Hoc Committee
8. Public Comment (3-minute limit per speaker)
Note: The agenda items, as listed, may not be considered in sequence. This agenda is subject to change to include additional items including executive sessions or the deletion of items including executive sessions which arise at the time of the meeting. 29 Del.C § 10004(e)(2)
Amended: MH/jp 2020 09 09 to add Item 5 Discussion and possible vote on the type of light pole fixtures (decorative vs standard aluminum) selected for the Route 1 median as required by DelDOT. Information was not available at the time of the original posting.