Town Council Regular Meeting
South Bethany, Delaware
Click or tap to open the following PDFs:
This meeting will be conducted electronically pursuant to Governor Carney’s State of Emergency declaration, effective March 13, 2020, as amended.
Town Hall is closed to the public.
Electronic information necessary for participation:
Dial in using your phone
United States (Toll Free): 1-877-309-2073
Access Code: 443-273-373
1. Meeting Called to Order
A. Announcement of Absences
2. Public Comment (3-minute limit per speaker)
3. Adoption of Minutes
A. July 10, 2020, Town Council Regular Meeting
B. July 23, 2020, Town Council Meeting
C. July 23, 2020, Town Council Executive Session
4. Discussion and possible vote to appoint committee members to the FEMA Ad Hoc Committee
5. Discussion of canal issues and possible solutions
6. Discussion and possible vote on RFPs for beach access walks
7. Leadership Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Mayor’s Report
B. Town Manager’s Report
C. Treasurer’s Report
8. Committee and Commission Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Budget and Finance Committee
B. Canal Water Quality Committee
C. Charter and Code Committee
D. Communications and Public Relations Committee
E. Community Enhancement Committee
Note: The agenda items, as listed, may not be considered in sequence. This agenda is subject to change to include additional items including executive sessions or the deletion of items including executive sessions which arise at the time of the meeting. 29 Del.C § 10004(e)(2)