Town Council Regular Meeting
South Bethany, Delaware
Click or tap to open the following PDFs:
This meeting will be conducted electronically pursuant to Governor Carney’s State of Emergency declaration, effective March 13, 2020, as amended.
Town Hall is closed to the public.
Electronic information necessary for participation:
Dial in using your phone
United States (Toll Free): 1-866-899-4679
Access Code: 223-887-061
1. Meeting Called to Order
A. Announcement of Absences
2. Adoption of Minutes
A. June 12, 2020, Town Council Meeting
B. June 12, 2020, Executive Session
C. June 12, 2020, Town Council Regular Meeting
D. June 25, 2020, Town Council Workshop Meeting
3. Discussion and possible vote to appoint Christi Bernlohr, Maureen Webster, and Ingrid Moore as members of the Community Enhancement Committee
4. Update on COVID-19 and the Town and discussion and possible vote on summer activities
5. Discussion and possible vote on approval to extend existing Mediacom Agreement for renewal negotiations – Resolution No. 3-20
6. Leadership Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Mayor’s Report
B. Town Manager’s Report
C. Treasurer’s Report
7. Committee and Commission Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Budget and Finance Committee
B. Canal Water Quality Committee
C. Charter and Code Committee
D. Communications and Public Relations Committee
E. Community Enhancement Committee
8. Public Comment (3-minute limit per speaker)
Note: The agenda items, as listed, may not be considered in sequence. This agenda is subject to change to include additional items including executive sessions or the deletion of items including executive sessions which arise at the time of the meeting. 29 Del.C § 10004(e)(2)