Town Council Regular Meeting
South Bethany, Delaware
CLICK HERE – Audio Recording of the December 11, 2020https://soundcloud.com/user-649573725/2020-12-11-town-council-regular-meeting/s-TJaxXHVO4na
This audio recording is posted as a courtesy to the public. Official meeting minutes and audio of all meetings are maintained at Town Hall and are available for review by the public by FOIA request.
Click or tap to open the following PDFs:
This meeting will be conducted electronically pursuant to Governor Carney’s State of Emergency declaration, effective March 13, 2020, as amended. Town Hall is closed to the public.
Electronic information necessary for participation:
Dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 866 899 4679
Access Code: 188-692-269
1. Meeting Called to Order
A. Announcement of Absences
B. Presentation of Proclamation
2. Adoption of Minutes – November 13, 2020, Town Council Regular Meeting
3. Discussion and possible vote to award Bid No. 21-01 Trash, Recycling, and Yard Waste Collection
4. Discussion of repair to Town-owned bulkheads
5. Discussion and possible vote to adopt Resolution No. 7-20, proposed amendments to Town Charter Municipal Elections (C-5, C-6, C-7)
6. Discussion and possible vote to adopt Resolution No. 8-20, A Resolution to Recognize Rebecca and Richard Mais
7. Leadership Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Mayor’s Report
B. Town Manager’s Report
C. Treasurer’s Report
8. Committee and Commission Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Budget and Finance Committee
B. Canal Water Quality Committee
C. Charter and Code Committee
D. Communications and Public Relations Committee
E. Community Enhancement Committee
F. FEMA Ad Hoc Committee
9. Public Comment (3-minute limit per speaker)
Note: The agenda items, as listed, may not be considered in sequence. This agenda is subject to change to include additional items including executive sessions or the deletion of items including executive sessions which arise at the time of the meeting. 29 Del.C § 10004(e)(2)