Bulk Trash Pickup
South Bethany, Delaware
- Remove freon from appliances.
- Remove freezer & refrigerator doors.
- Remove gas & oil from lawnmowers. Tape a sign/label on item indicating it has been done.
- SOLIDIFY latex paint with kitty litter, sand, or sawdust (can also be disposed in regular trash).
- Place items at the curbside the previous night (no longer) to ensure collection.
- THESE ITEMS WILL NOT BE COLLECTED: Construction debris, automobile batteries, flammable/hazardous materials, oil/petroleum products, oil based paint, rocks, bricks, concrete blocks, concrete, dirt, stumps, tires, yard waste, and appliances containing CFC Freon Gas: a/c units, freezers, refrigerators.
- Inadvertent collection of material in/on/or adjacent to bulk items to be collected WILL NOT be the responsibility of Republic Services.
Republic Services (800)762-8888 or Town Hall (302) 539-3653