Town Council Regular Meeting
South Bethany, Delaware
Click or tap to open the following PDF:
This meeting will be conducted electronically pursuant to Governor Carney’s State of Emergency declaration, effective March 13, 2020. Town Hall is closed to the public.
Electronic information necessary for participation:
Dial in using your phone – Toll Free: 1-866-899-4679
Access Code: 304-395-029
1. Meeting Called to Order
A. Announcement of Absences
2. Adoption of Minutes – April 3, 2020, Town Council Regular Meeting
3. Consideration and Possible Vote to Appoint Jimmy Oliver as a Board of Adjustment Member
4. Vote to Commit Unassigned Reserves
5. Discussion and consensus of revisions to Personnel Policy Manual
6. Update on COVID-19 and the Town and discussion and possible vote on summer activities
7. Discussion and possible vote to approve the proposed Mediacom Survey and to confirm the vehicle(s) through which the survey will be conducted.
8. Leadership Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Mayor’s Report
B. Town Manager’s Report
C. Treasurer’s Report
9. Committee and Commission Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Budget and Finance Committee
B. Canal Water Quality Committee
C. Charter and Code Committee
D. Communications and Public Relations Committee
E. Community Enhancement Committee
10. Public Comment (3-minute limit per speaker)
Note: The agenda items, as listed, may not be considered in sequence. This agenda is subject to change to include additional items including executive sessions or the deletion of items including executive sessions which arise at the time of the meeting. 29 Del.C § 10004(e)(2)