Town Council Regular Meeting
Click or tap to open the following PDFs:
This meeting will be conducted electronically pursuant to Governor Carney’s State of Emergency declaration, effective March 13, 2020.
Town Hall is closed to the public.
Electronic information necessary for participation:
Dial in using your phone – Toll Free: 1-866-899-4679
Access Code: 537-389-981
1. Meeting Called to Order
A. Announcement of Absences
2. Adoption of Minutes
A. March 13, 2020, Public Meeting on FY 2021 Draft Budget
B. March 13, 2020, Public Hearing on Ordinance No. 198-20
C. March 13, 2020, Town Council Regular Meeting
D. March 26, 2020, Town Council Budget Workshop Meeting
3. Discussion and possible vote on Resolution 2-20, to set the FY 2021 Property Tax and Rental Tax Rates
4. Vote to Commit Unassigned Reserves and Approve FY 2021 Budget
5. Update on COVID-19 and the Town
6. Leadership Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Mayor’s Report
B. Town Manager’s Report
C. Treasurer’s Report
7. Committee and Commission Reports – Posted online. No reports will be given at the meeting.
A. Budget and Finance Committee
B. Canal Water Quality Committee
C. Charter and Code Committee
D. Communications and Public Relations Committee
E. Community Enhancement Committee
8. Public Comment (3-minute limit per speaker)
Note: The agenda items, as listed, may not be considered in sequence. This agenda is subject to change to include additional items including executive sessions or the deletion of items including executive sessions which arise at the time of the meeting. 29 Del.C § 10004(e)(2)
TS/phs:2020 04 03
Copies to: Mayor, Town Council, Town Manager, Website